Slocum's Joe Inc.'s name and corporate mascot, a donut with a cup of coffee, was featured prominently on one side of this tin.
Because of this items rarity and it being a requirement for a desirable food item, Slocum's Buzzbites, many will want to save this item. Breaking it down for materials will be a complete waste of a very finite item.
This item does not drop from creature/people kills, nor can it be bought from traders. The only way to obtain this item is to find one lying on the ground. Almost all of them respawn except in areas which do not respawn items, such as the Railroad HQ.
- One is located at the very end of the Old Gullet sinkhole. After you leave the cave it's down on the ground by the refrigerator. (respawns)
- There is one on the second floor of the South Boston Police Department on a shelf (respawns).
- One is located in the Railroad HQ in the room with P.A.M.
- One can be found on a small table between some benches in Andrew station. (respawns)
- A tin is laying on the floor inside your original house in Sanctuary Hills
- One can be found on top of a desk in the first left room as you enter McDonough's Office in Diamond City (respawns)
- There is one in one of the outside buildings attached to Fort Hagen.
- There is one inside Cambridge campus diner on the counter beside the coffeemaker. (respawns)
- There is one in West Everett Estates, in the house to the right of Lance/Leon's.
- Two can be found inside Monsignor Plaza, in the coffee shop.
- Vault 81's secret vault has several.
- Far Harbor (add-on) Two can be found at the unmarked gas station above the basement armory.
Clean coffee tinsEdit
- Two clean coffee tins can be found in the cafeteria of the Institute.
- One can be found in the office of the factory in South Boston.