A wooden board with a metal spring clip for holding paper down. Its pre-War use was to provide a flat surface for writing while now its main use is as a junk item. There is also a battered variant that is more weathered and provides less raw material when scrapped.
- The Vault-Tec rep carries one.
- This item is first discovered in Vault 111.
- Red Rocket truck stop
- A fair amount can be found at the front desk of Sandy Coves Convalescent Home.
- A large amount on desks in Federal surveillance center K-21B.
- 9 in the Cambridge Polymer Labs.
- Automatron (add-on) 2 can be found in the RobCo sales & service center.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.