Formerly a ten-year veteran of the Commonwealth Minutemen, Lieutenant Clint is one of the local Gunner leaders at Quincy ruins. He betrayed the Minutemen to the Gunners during the Quincy Massacre; in turn, he was given his rank for his involvement in massacring the Minutemen stationed at the town, which included Colonel Hollis. A few of the settlers and Minutemen managed to escape with Preston Garvey.
Clint leads the Gunners stationed at Quincy, alongside Baker and Tessa. His weapon of choice is his custom automatic AER9 laser rifle, Good Intentions, which he presumably used since he was still with the Minutemen. He believes that the Minutemen no longer have the strength to survive, even when the Sole Survivor becomes General and starts restoring the faction to their former glory.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
T-51 arms and legs
Automatic laser pistol
- Clint wears an almost complete set of T-51 armor, minus the helmet and torso, whereas his armor's torso is actually a T-60 torso. The missing T-51 torso is most likely in Tessa's possession.
- Clint is in possession of the unique gun Good Intentions.
- Companions such as Nick Valentine, Piper, Cait, Hancock, and Curie will like it when you kill Clint in Quincy. Because of Clint's betrayal of the Minutemen and the people of Quincy, Preston Garvey will love it when Clint is killed.
- Clint will initially be inside the upper shack of the overpass, outside of his power armor, until he is alerted.
- According to the tattoo on his forehead, Clint's blood type is A+.
Clint appears only in Fallout 4.