| ||For the pre-tuned radio, see Radio (Fallout 4).|
This station has no DJ or speaking of any kind, just instrumental music. If the Institute is destroyed, then Classical Radio will be shut down and cannot be tuned into. However, the pieces can still be heard on any settlement jukebox.
This station's broadcasts and the music it plays are the waves used by the synths to teleport by using the molecular relay device in and out of the Institute.
- Bach, Johann Sebastian - Suite in E minor, BWV 996 - III. Courante
- Beethoven, Ludwig van - String Quartet no. 12, Op. 127 - I. Maestoso - Allegro
- Brahms, Johannes - Tragic Overture, Op. 81
- Chopin, Frédéric - Ballade No. 1 in G Minor
- Chopin, Frédéric - Introduction and Polonaise Brillante in C major, Op. 3 - I. Introduction. Lento
- Chopin, Frédéric - Nocturne Op. 9 No. 2
- Debussy, Claude - La Mer - II. Jeux de vagues
- Debussy, Claude - Nocturnes - I. Nuages
- Elgar, Edward - Enigma Variations - Variation IX: "Nimrod" (Adagio)
- Elgar, Edward - Salut d'amour, Op. 12
- Masson, Diego - Valse Diable (only exists as file, Sound\FX\MUS\Radio\Institute\MUS_Institue_Masson_ValseDiable.xwm) (YouTube)
- Grieg, Edvard - Peer Gynt - In the Hall of the Mountain King
- Grieg, Edvard - Peer Gynt - Morning
- Holst, Gustav - The Planets - Mars, the Bringer of War
- Liszt, Franz - Consolation No. 3
- Liszt, Franz - Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus - Requiem Mass in D Minor - III. Lacrimosa (exists as sound descriptor and sound file, FormID 000AB8D) (YouTube)
- Mussorgsky, Modest - Khovanshchina - Prelude, Dawn over the Moscow River
- Mussorgsky, Modest - The Fair at Sorochyntsi - Gopak
- Mussorgsky, Modest - Méditation (feuillet d'album)
- Rimsky-Korsakov, Nikolay - Scheherazade - I . The Sea and Sinbad's Ship
- Saint-Saëns, Camille - Carnival of the Animals - The Cuckoo in the Depths of the Woods
- Saint-Saëns, Camille - Carnival of the Animals - The Elephant
- Saint-Saëns, Camille - Carnival of the Animals - The Swan
- Scarlatti, Domenico - Sonata in F minor, K. 19
- Schumann, Robert - Scenes from Goethe's Faust, WoO 3
- Scriabin, Aleksandr - 24 Preludes, Op.11 - No. 5 in D
- Smetana, Bedřich - 3 Salon Polkas, Op.7 - III. Polka in E major
- Strauss Jr., Johann - The Blue Danube
- Tchaikovsky, Pyotr - March, Op.31
- Tchaikovsky, Pyotr - Swan Lake - Finale
- Wagner, Richard - Die Walküre - Ride of the Valkyries
- After the Institute has been destroyed and the Classical Radio shut down, the radio can be restarted using the following console command on PC: StartQuest RadioInstituteQuest.
Behind the scenesEdit
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
- "Valse Diable" was probably scrapped from the game due to the fact that, being that the composer was active during the 20th century, the piece would've been too anachronistic to what the developers were looking for: Classical pieces written during the Enlightenment period and Romantic Era.
- "Requiem in D minor" was likely scrapped due to the fact that the piece itself lasted longer than desired, at a whopping 55 minutes.
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|
Classical Radio appears only in Fallout 4.