Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| ||For an overview of Nuka-Cola soda in the Fallout series of games, see Nuka-Cola.|
|The following is based on Fallout Tactics and some details might contradict canon.|
After the marketing disaster that was Cherry, Nuka-Cola attempted to save the brand by introducing the classic. Tastes exactly the same as the original but comes in a new bottle.”
The ingredients of Nuka-Cola include: carbonated water, caramel color, aspartame, phosphoric acid, potassium benzoate (to protect taste), natural flavors, citric acid, and caffeine. What gives it a unique flavor is the essence of seventeen different fruits mixed in just the right proportion to give the beverage its trademark taste. Some versions of the drink also include vita-minerals and health tonics. During the Great Passion Fruit Famine of 2044, people actually noticed the taste difference when the recipe was changed.
Classic Nuka-Cola tastes exactly like the original Nuka-Cola, but comes in a new bottle. It was an attempt at saving the brand after the marketing disaster that was Cherry Nuka-Cola.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
Behind the scenesEdit
- During the 2008 E3 as a promotional item, people were given a real drinkable version of Nuka-Cola. It greatly resembles the 1950s look of the Coca-Cola brand bottles.
- During 2015/2016 a real version of Nuka Cola Quantum could be purchased online and in Target stores worldwide.
- The name of the Nuka-Cola creator, John-Caleb Bradberton, is an amalgamation of the inventors of Coca-Cola (John Pemberton) and Pepsi-Cola (Caleb Bradham).
- Its logos, bottle designs, market crash, and even its name are heavily based on Coca-Cola.
- This mimics that of New Coke. After Coca-Cola changed the ingredients to make a new Coca-Cola, it was a disaster, so they later changed the formula back and called it Coca-Cola Classic.