You betray Cito?! You enemy now!”
Marcosito, or Cito, was the son of Marcos and Imelda, two scavengers who were killed by super mutants when he was still young. Cito wandered for a time, before coming to the Safari Adventure park at Nuka-World, and was then raised by the ghoulrillas there.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Safari Adventure: Cito wishes to, with the Sole Survivor's aid, rid the park of the gatorclaws running loose throughout the place. He and his family will present one final obstacle before the park can be "liberated", however.
Behind the scenesEdit
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
- Everything about Cito, from having been raised by apes to the way he talks and dresses, is a clear parallel to Tarzan.
- His appearance is based on Khal Drogo.
- His parents' names are based on a former first lady of the Philippines, Imelda Marcos.
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|
- [platforms tag needed] If Cito is killed when the player character first meets him, his body will explode (Bloody Mess perk effect). [verification needed]
- [platforms tag needed] Upon meeting him and choosing not to attack via interaction, Cito will become essential and will become hostile if he is attacked by the player character. [verification needed]