On the box top, there are the Spanish words "Hoja Dulce." Translated into English, they read as "Sweet Leaf". It has no function other than decoration.
Cigar box (1)
- Eight in Diamond City:
- Four in Andrew station.
- Four in Fort Hagen:
- Two of which are in the Command Center
- Four at Revere Beach station:
- Two in a shopping cart on the main road.
- Two in the station itself.
- Three in Covenant.
- Three in Fallon's department store.
- Three in Parsons State Insane Asylum.
- Three on board the Prydwen.
- Three in Trinity Tower.
- Two in BADTFL regional office.
- Two in College Square, in the building to the right of College Square Station.
- Two in Gunners plaza.
- Two in HalluciGen, Inc.
- Two in shack structures at Libertalia, the furthest most ship where Gabriel is located.
- Two in Massachusetts State House.
- Two in Shamrock Taphouse
- Two in South Boston Police Department.
- Two in USAF Satellite Station Olivia.
- Two on the ground floor of Weatherby Investment Trust.
- Two in West Roxbury station.
- Two in the warehouse in Goodneighbor.
- Automatron (add-on) Two in Fort Hagen satellite array.