| ||This page is about the company. For the location in Fallout 3, see Chryslus Building.|
Chryslus Corporation  (also known as Chryslus Motors) was an automobile manufacturer, creator of the venerable Corvega and Highwayman lines of vehicles. As one of the few companies, it managed to successfully release models powered from rechargeable batteries, rather than conventional fuels. Their premier line was the aforementioned Corvega, selling for $199,999 in 2077.
- An advertisement for a Chryslus Corvega appears in the intro movie in the first Fallout game. The car advertised is priced at "only" $200,000, meaning that the economy of the pre-War world was vastly inflated.
- The Chryslus building and Corvega factory both appear in Fallout 3.
- There are two types of derelict Corvega automobiles in Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas, the Atomic V8 (2 seats) and the unnamed 4 seat variant.
- There are two more Corvega automobiles the first Corvega from the Fallout intro, and the other Corvega from the Fallout 3 billboard.
- A wrecked Highwayman appears in Fallout: New Vegas near Novac with a few energy cells in the trunk.
- A Chryslus car is named in the Randall Clark terminal entries.
- Chryslus vehicles appear in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenesEdit
The company name is a reference to Chrysler Motors, an American automobile manufacturer.