Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| ||This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, please change the link to point directly to the intended page.|
Christopher may refer to:
- Real-life people:
- Christopher Nelson, the in-house lawyer for Interplay Entertainment
- Jay Christopher Esparza, a developer who worked at Interplay Entertainment on additional art for Fallout
- Christopher Taylor, a developer who worked at Interplay Entertainment as Lead Designer for Fallout and a producer of Fallout Tactics. Also, with Tim Cain, created the SPECIAL system and much of the Fallout wolrd
- Christopher Frederic Avellone, a video games designer who has worked for Interplay Entertainment on Fallout 2, Black Isle Studios on Van Buren and currently at Obsidian Entertainment where he worked on Fallout: New Vegas (including the Fallout graphic novel All Roads) and the add-ons, Dead Money, Old World Blues and Lonesome Road. He also compiled the Fallout Bible
- Christopher Krietz, a developer who worked at Bethesda Softworks as an additional quality assurance tester for Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas
- Christopher Hayes, a developer who worked at Bethesda Softworks as a quality assurance tester for Fallout: New Vegas
- Christopher Folino, a developer who worked at Interplay Entertainment as Media Producer / Editor for Fallout Tactics
- Christopher Regalado, a developer who worked at Interplay Entertainment as an artist of Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel
- Anthony Christopher, a developer who worked at Interplay Entertainment credited with special thanks for Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel