We're the lucky ones. We don't have to fight just to survive. We have normal jobs. I clean the halls. It may not look like it, but you should have seen it before.”
Spending her time on the upper deck where she rests and cleans the expansive vessel, Christie is Henry Young's wife, and C.J. Young's mother. She's not a huge fan of her daughter's friendship with the lower deck dwelling James Hargrave, but is hoping that her C.J. will have a calming influence on the wayward young man.
Christie is married to Henry Young and together they have a daughter, C.J. Young.
In the morning and early evening she can be found in the Rivet City market, usually to get something to eat at Gary's Galley. In the late mornings and afternoon she can be found on the upperdeck, sweeping the floors. At night she sleeps at her family's quarters on the upper deck.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
She can be heard screaming in her sleep.
- "We're the lucky ones. We don't have to fight just to survive. We have normal jobs. I clean the halls. It may not look like it, but you should have seen it before."
- "That poor child. His mother, Tammy Hargave, is a very troubled woman. She spends too much time down in the Muddy Rudder, drinking and using foul language. I feel so sorry for him. I think CJ is a good influence on him, but I do worry about the two of them."
- "Oh, I don't know about that. For all I know, it's had survivors on it since the war. I'm just thankful it's here! Maybe if you ask Bannon. He's been simply wonderful on the council, so I'm sure he'd be glad to help with your question."
- "Henry's my husband. I have a daughter, C.J. too. You'll see her running around here with James Hargrave."
- "You brought her back to me! Thank you for saving my little girl."
Christie Young appears only in Fallout 3.