Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
| ||For the version appearing in Fallout 3, see Chinese officer's sword.|
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
The Chinese officer sword has a medium swing speed and weighs 3 pounds. It is useful for dealing with melee enemies with heavier weapons and can be extremely effective when used by a high strength player character. The weapon can be modified with either a serrated blade (causing bleeding damage), an electrified blade (causing energy damage), or both.
|Slot||Mod||Description||Weapon prefix||Damage per hit change||Weight change||Weapon value change in caps||Perk needed||Components||Base ID|
|Serrated blade||Targets bleed. Exceptional damage.||Serrated|| +12|
+2/sec for 5 sec
|–||+25||Blacksmith 2||Adhesive x3|
|Electrified blade||Adds Electrical damage.||Electrified||+15 Energy||–||+50||Blacksmith 2|
|Electrified serrated blade||Adds Electrical damage. Targets bleed. Exceptional damage.||Electrified serrated|| +12|
+2/sec for 5 sec
- General Chao's Revenge, which is sold by Trudy at Drumlin Diner. It has a serrated blade and does +50% damage to robots.
- Zao's sword, a non-legendary variant, earned as a reward from Here There Be Monsters if successful in 3 persuasion checks demanding payment. The sword has no effect, or mod attached to it when getting it from Zao.
- It is dropped by Swanson, the watcher of Covenant.
- Can be found on a dresser in an officer's bedroom on the chinese submarine, Yangtze.
- Arturo Rodriguez has a chance of selling this weapon in Diamond City.
- One can be dropped from a raider waster in the Roadside Pines motel.
- One can be found in the hand of a skeleton inside of the body of a sea creature on the beach to the left of the Wreck of the FMS Northern Star.
- fo4nw One can be found in a small residential building southwest of Bradberton. This seems to be a reference to Dark Souls. The inside appears to be a service to praise the sun, with a sun figure under a book on a podium. You have the option of lighting the bonfire, where upon several stimpacks will spawn around it. Once you draw the sword some more stimpacks will appear around the bonfire. (If you haven't lit the bonfire before pulling the sword, a small fire will appear where the sword was inserted.)
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.