Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The jumpsuit and ushanka are a military uniform worn by Chinese armed and special forces during the infiltration of the Columbia Commonwealth, as well as other conflicts with the United States, before the Great War.
The uniform consists of collared green coveralls with four pockets on the torso, two Chinese flag patches, either a knee strap to keep it tight or a gaiter, and a brown leather shoulder strapped belt and brown leather shoes.
The Chinese jumpsuit is worn by Chinese commandos when the Failsafe terminal is activated during the Tranquility Lane quest. It can not be looted from their bodies, as they will merely be rendered unconscious when "killed".
Dirty Chinese jumpsuitEdit
Chinese commando hatEdit
Also called the "Ushanka" in Russian, this hat provides the wearer with phenomenal cheek and ear protection, and is often made from animal furs and hides (such as rabbit or sheep).
- Taft Tunnels under Jefferson Memorial, near the very hard locked terminal that Doctor Li hacks. The location can be reached via a secret manhole in front of the Citadel after The Waters of Life.
- Inside the drainage chamber near broadcast tower KT8. It lies on the floor next to two long dead Chinese remnant spies.
- In the Operation: Anchorage add-on, one is located on the sandbag wall encountered on the way to the Chinese Forward Base Delta. It is just before you see the American soldier executing Chinese soldiers. It has unlimited durability.
- In the cryo lab in the Mothership Zeta add-on, it is in the southwestern most corner room behind a door that must be activated with a switch. The hat is on a table on your right when you enter the room.
- Engineering core of Mothership Zeta, next to an ammunition box in a northeast hallway leading to a teleportation matrix to the Bridge.
Behind the scenesEdit
It is a modified Zhongshan Suit (named after Sun Yat-Sen, founder of the Chinese Nationalist Party). Mao Zedong has always been associated with this suit in Western press and thus it was incorrectly named after him as the Mao Suit in the English language.