Stand aside, comrade, while we deal with these Imperialist dogs.”
As a specialist force in the People's Army of the People's Republic of China, these troops are hardened through training. Only special missions are assigned to these commandos. They are still found throughout the ruins of D.C., but all think that the bombs fell and the Chinese would come back and pick them up not knowing that the world had been just as devastated as the wastelands of the US.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Tranquility Lane: After activating the failsafe in the Tranquility Lane simulation, Chinese commandos spawn in the streets. They are essential and cannot be killed, only knocked unconscious. When they awake, they will usually not attack the player.
- Downed Chinese Pilot: A ghoulified dead Chinese commando appears in a random encounter.
|Chinese commando|| Human|
|5 5 5 5 5 5 5||1||30|| 1x Chinese commando hat|
1x Chinese jumpsuit
1x Chinese assault rifle
1-16x 5.56mm round
|Dead Chinese commando|| Ghoul|
|6 5 1 3 3 7 5||1||1|| 1x dirty Chinese jumpsuit|
1x Chinese officer's sword
1x Shanxi type 17 pistol
35x 10mm round
|Downed Chinese Pilot|
- Chinese commandos do not play a major role in the siege of Alaska in the DLC Operation: Anchorage. However, Chinese soldiers appear in their stead.
- When spoken to, they will remark in Mandarin Chinese, "同志站开，我们正在处理这些帝国主义走狗。" (Pinyin: Tóngzhì zhànkāi, wǒmen zhèngzài chǔlǐ zhèxiē dìguózhǔyì zǒugǒu, Comrades stand off, we are dealing with these imperialist lackeys.). The in-game subtitle is "Stand aside, comrade, while we deal with these imperialist dogs." By putting stress on every syllable, the voice acting is very unnatural and unrealistic.
- Rarely one or two Chinese commandos will appear at the Super Duper Mart fighting raiders or wastelanders. (Note that they might appear upon completion of Operation: Anchorage).