Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Better image needed (issue: Bad map marker image)
The article, infobox or file image has quality issues that need to be rectified. Please help Fallout Wiki by editing or replacing it with a better version.
The reservoir is a very small lake surrounded by a few decrepit houses, one of which can be entered (southwest corner). There are multiple docks around the lake and a capsized boat in the middle of the water. Multiple skeletons can be found on the north side: one in a patio chair has a cooler on the ground near it (there is also a hidden toolbox in the water under this skeleton), another is in a wheelchair with buffout on the ground and a third is in a bathtub with a Nuka-Cola Quantum.
In the decrepit house, there is a circuit breaker above the terminal that powers a makeshift bug-zapper on the porch.
- Edwin's journal holotape can be found in the terminal in the decrepit house.
- 1 Nuka-Cola Quantum held by a skeleton located in a bathtub on the east shore by a building with a fire escape.
- Edwin's key is located in the middle of the lake, in a cooler, under the capsized boat. Two bloatflies will appear and attack upon retrieving the key. It will unlock the safe in the decrepit house.
- Annika's locket can be found in the right hand of Edwin's skeletal remains underwater.
- Two overdue books can be found in a nearby subway station northeast of the lake, including a Vault-Tec lunchbox and some Novice locked suitcases.
The Chestnut Hillock Reservoir only appears in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenesEdit
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
- The location is based on the real-world Chestnut Hill Reservoir.
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|