The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The reservoir is a very small lake surrounded by a few decrepit houses, one of which can be entered (SW corner). There are multiple docks around the lake and an over-turned boat in the middle of the water. Multiple skeletons can be found on the north side: one in a patio chair has a cooler on the ground near it (there is also a hidden toolbox in the water under this skeleton), another is in a wheelchair with buffout on the ground, and a third is in a bathtub with a Nuka Cola Quantum.
In the decrepit house, there is a circuit breaker above the terminal that powers a makeshift bug-zapper on the porch.
Ashes the cat can also be found by the Nuka Cola Quantum. Interact with it to start the quest Here Kitty, Kitty.
- Edwin's journal holotape can be found in the terminal in the decrepit house.
- 1 Nuka Cola Quantum held by a skeleton located in a bathtub on the east shore by a building with a fire escape.
- Edwin's key is located in the middle of the lake, in a cooler, under the capsized boat. Two bloatflies will appear and attack upon retrieving the key. It will unlock the safe in the decrepit house.
- Annika's locket, found in the right hand of Edwin's skeletal remains underwater.
- Two overdue books can be found in a nearby subway station northeast of the lake, including a Vault-Tec lunchbox and some novice locked suitcases.
The Chestnut Hillock Reservoir only appears in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The real-word equivalent of this location is the Chestnut Hill Reservoir.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.