The reservoir is a very small lake surrounded by a few decrepit houses; the one in the southwest corner can be entered. There are multiple docks around the lake and a capsized boat in the middle of the water. Multiple skeletons can be found on the north side: one in a patio chair has a cooler on the ground near it (there is also a hidden toolbox in the water under this skeleton), another is in a wheelchair with buffout on the ground and a third is in a bathtub with a Nuka-Cola Quantum.
In the decrepit house, there is a circuit breaker above the terminal that powers a makeshift bug-zapper on the porch.
- Edwin's journal holotape can be found in the terminal in the decrepit house.
- 1 Nuka-Cola Quantum held by a skeleton located in a bathtub on the east shore by a building with a fire escape.
- Edwin's key is located in the middle of the lake, in a cooler, under the capsized boat. Two bloatflies will appear and attack upon retrieving the key. It will unlock the safe in the decrepit house.
- Annika's locket can be found in the right hand of Edwin's skeletal remains underwater.
- Two overdue books can be found in a nearby subway station northeast of the lake, including a Vault-Tec lunchbox.
The Chestnut Hillock Reservoir only appears in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenesEdit
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
The location is based on the real-world Chestnut Hill Reservoir.
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|