|Abandoned apartments||2 located here. Both on the ground floor.|
|Anchorage Memorial||1 in the utility room.|
|Bethesda ruins||1 in Bethesda offices east, on top of a desk in the room with the Chinese Army: Special Ops Training Manual.|
|Cliffside cavern||1 right before the entrance to the yao guai cave.|
|Coastal grotto||1 on a table.|
|Calvert Mansion||1 in the SW room where 2nd wave of tribals blow a hole through the bathroom wall. Explosion will most likely knock it around. Look for it on floor.|
|Evergreen Mills bazaar||2 of them are found here. One on the right, on a bar top where the cavern is first entered. The other is found at the top of the bazaar on a table left of the locked cell door.|
|Fort Constantine||1 in the personnel offices. 1 in the CO quarters.|
|Rivet City||1 in the available hotel room.|
|Rivet City||1 on a table in the hallways.|
|Rivet City||2 in the the Capitol Preservation Society|
|SatCom Array NN-03d||1 in NN-03d-B underneath the chess set mentioned above.|
|Train tunnel||1 on a picnic table.|
|Tenpenny Tower||1 next to Allistair Tenpenny's chair on the balcony.|
|Vault 106||2 located on a picnic table southeast of Vault 106.|
Fallout: New VegasEdit
- 5 in Vault 11's living quarters.
- 4 in Vault 21.
- 4 in the Gomorrah suites.
- fnvdm 4 in Puesta del Sol North.
- The only complete chess set is in SatCom Array NN-03d, made up of miniature intact garden gnomes, bottles of beverages, and electron charge packs.
- There is a complete set of checkers (made of bottle caps) in L'Enfant, in the accessible part of the collapsed car tunnel, along with a sniper rifle and a U.S. Army: 30 Handy Flamethrower Recipes.
- Much like the giant teddy bear, a giant chessboard can be found in both the personal offices and the CO quarters at Fort Constantine.