This item is used in the construction of the bottlecap mine.
- Cherry bombs are located throughout the Capital Wasteland, The Pitt, Point Lookout, and Adams Air Force Base.
- Crazy Wolfgang sells them occasionally.
- There are many cherry bombs at Roosevelt Academy and Warrington station.
- Pinkerton's lab in the broken bow, along with most other crafting components.
- A bucket of cherry bombs can be found in the maintenance room of the dry sewer which can be accessed from Dupont Circle.
- Three are found on a chessboard in the CO Quarters at Fort Constantine.
- Two can be found at Minefield, next to Arkansas.
- In the L.O.B. Enterprises Archive level there is a toilet stuffed with five cherry bombs.
- There are four at Lucky's, SSW from Warrington station. They're located on one of the side shelves.
- There is one located underneath a bunk bed in Benson house, Minefield
Fallout: New VegasEdit
- There are five of them total in two different rooms on the second floor of The King's School of Impersonation.
- Five more can be found on a shelf in the mess hall & munitions storage at Nellis Air Force Base.
- They can appear in mailboxes, metal boxes, ant refuse piles (ant mound) and occasionally in merchant wares.
- Honest Hearts Joshua Graham sells them in Zion Canyon.
- Lonesome Road (add-on) Can be acquired by breaking down rockets. The other components can then be built back up to incendiary rockets if desired, as this variety uses flamer fuel in place of cherry bombs.
- Cherry bombs cannot be used as Rock-It Launcher ammunition in Fallout 3.
- Cherry bombs are used as fireworks, although they cannot be used as such in-game.
- A question in the G.O.A.T. mentions using cherry bombs to blow open a locked door. However, this cannot be done in-game.