| ||For the male player character equivalent perk, see Confirmed Bachelor.|
In combat, you do +10% damage against female opponents. Outside of combat, you'll sometimes have access to unique dialogue options when dealing with the same sex.”— Fallout: New Vegas game files
This perk gives females an additional +10% damage bonus on other female targets, and more dialogue options with certain female characters.
Unique dialogue optionsEdit
- Joana can be slept with for free in Gomorrah.
- Dazzle will halve her price for sex to 50 caps in Gomorrah.
- Cass's comments on not liking "soft men" can be replied to, claiming that they are "rarely a problem." Cass will respond by nervously saying that when she's drunk, she doesn't care who she shares a bed with.
- Sweetie will hand over the key to Saint James' room for free during The Coyotes.
- The Omerta receptionist in Gomorrah can be convinced to talk about the Family during the fourth part of the quest The House Always Wins.
- Generic prostitutes can be convinced to talk about Cachino for the quest Wild Card: Side Bets.
- Dead Money Christine can be calmed down more easily and asked about her past after recruiting her, also allows for romantic interactions during Mixed Signals.
- Old World Blues (add-on) Having this perk unlocks some unique dialog options with Dala, one of the think tanks, and also allows for the activation of Coming Out of Her Shell.
- Old World Blues (add-on) Light Switch 02 has unique dialogue and can eventually be seduced, resulting in her giving the player a Meeting People magazine.
- Old World Blues (add-on) Your brain can be flirted with during the Old World Blues quest.
Behind the scenesEdit
"Cherchez La Femme" is a French idiom which translates literally as "search for the woman" and can be understood best as meaning when a man has a problem, there is surely a woman at the source. "Cherchez La Femme" was also a #1 US dance hit performed by the big band/disco group Dr. Buzzard's Savannah Band, released in 1976.