Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| ||This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, please change the link to point directly to the intended page.|
Charles may refer to:
- Real-life people:
- Charles Deenen, a developer who worked at Interplay Entertainment on audio direction, Foley supervision, sound FX design, mixing, and additional mixing for Fallout, Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics.
- Charles M. Gregory, a developer who worked at Interplay Entertainment as an artist of Fallout 2.
- Charles Dickens, an English writer of the Victorian period, mentioned in Fallout 3.
- Charles Staples, a developer who worked at Obsidian Entertainment as the Area Design lead for Fallout: New Vegas.
- Charles Salzman, a developer who worked at Interplay Entertainment as a quality assurance senior tester for Fallout Tactics.
- Charles Cuevas, a developer who worked at Interplay Entertainment as Producer of Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel.