Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The card appears to be a credit or bank card used before the war and is no longer recognized or accepted anywhere in the Commonwealth. Its only uses seem to be limited to scrapping for its plastic components or collecting as a novelty.
- Can be bought from Parker Quinn for 110 caps.
- Fort Strong, in an opened dumpster in the ruined house nearest (middle of the three) to the bridge. The dumpster is somewhat hidden behind a broken wall behind a leaned over shelf with nothing on it.
- Can be bought from Deb In Bunker Hill for 3 caps. Found AFTER completing The Battle of Bunker Hill.
- Parker Quinn lies that it is a viable alternative to caps and that it is good for use at any vendor in the area.
- When asking vendors about the charge card, they will say they never heard of such a thing and will reject its use.
- There is faded writing on the charge card that says "Level Clearance [Unreadable] Access OT 1.1.7," further proving the card's invalidity.
- The card was available pre-War as Daisy will state when asking about it.
- The Fort Strong charge card can be knocked away from its location due to explosions.
- In Far Harbor, Brooks will actually redeem it for 100 caps.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.