Chaos in Zion
Killing these characters will make any stay in Zion short
|Main quest: Chaos in Zion|
|Kill any quest-giver in Zion Valley, such as Joshua Graham, Daniel, Follows-Chalk, or Waking Cloud.|
|Retrieve the map from White Bird's cave.|
|Reward: Variable XP, various unique armor and weapons from dead NPC's|
This quest begins when the Courier kills any storyline-essential character, or is caught stealing from or openly kills friendly tribals. They are then required to travel to White Bird's cave to retrieve the Zion Canyon map and are then instructed to travel back to the southern passage, through which they can return to the Mojave Wasteland.
|10||Recover the map of Zion Canyon.|
|15||Quest finished||Leave Zion and return to the Mojave Wasteland.|
- It is not necessary to complete this quest. It is activated only if one of the listed non-player characters is killed.
- Triggering Chaos in Zion prevents the completion of any other quests and the acquisition of achievements/trophies in Honest Hearts.
- Completing this quest is the only known way to let White Legs members re-spawn in Zion.
- Previously friendly tribal members may remain hostile and attack on sight.
- Triggering this quest disables the spawn of the end-game chest, which contain the unique items used by named characters throughout Zion.
pc During Crush the White Legs, Joshua Graham will already be next to Salt-Upon-Wounds after he leaves to find another route. He will then die before the player can reach Salt-Upon-Wounds making it impossible to save him, activating Chaos in Zion. [verification overdue]