Heh. Well, the only place I know of locally would be Cerulean Robotics, but that place has been overrun by vermin for years. If you want to check the place out, you can find it on the west side of Freeside. The entrance is on the back side of the building.”— Ralph
Cerulean Robotics is an abandoned building in Freeside.
This building is located in the south-west of northern Freeside. To get to this area coming from the north, enter Freeside via the north gate, walk past the Old Mormon Fort and head under the broken highway (on your right) towards the city wall. This is in the same area as the ruined store (where NCR troopers are handing out free meals to NCR citizens, also where the Courier goes for the quest G.I. Blues). Keep walking past the ruined store, down the roadway, and a small gap in the piles of concrete opens up to the player character's left. Head through this gap and directly ahead and slightly to the right is the building.
The building consists of several rooms spread over a single story. The building is inhabited by 7 giant rats and 4 broken protectrons, as well as the sexbot Fisto, controlled by a terminal requiring a 50 Science skill to unlock.
The Cerulean Robotics key is found in the room to the right of the entrance. It's on the floor in the southern corner of the room between the couches, in the hand of the skeleton near the TV. This key unlocks the tool cabinet, found in the north corner of the building, containing the terminal access card. The terminal access card is used on the "Protectron Programming Interface Terminal" if the player doesn't have 50 Science skill. The terminal is used in the Wang Dang Atomic Tango quest to program Fisto.
- Lying, Congressional Style - can be found on the floor by the middle computer desk closest to the Cerulean Robotics conveyor belt with scrap metal on it.
- Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle cap - on the table in the southwest room with the inaccessible door.
- Cerulean Robotics key - in the hand of a skeleton in front of the TV set in the break room. Opens the tool cabinet holding the terminal access card.
- Cerulean Robotics terminal access card - in the tool cabinet closest to the corner. (A note added to the player's Pip-Boy after taking the access card.)
- There is a reloading bench and a workbench with many scrap metals and sensor modules to be found here.
|The following is based on the Wild Wasteland trait and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
- If the Wild Wasteland trait is taken, when leaving the building the Courier is attacked by three old women known as Maud's Muggers, all wearing pre-war spring outfits and are armed with rolling pins, knives and switchblades The names of the three are Irate Ida, Malefic Maud, and Rancorous Ruth. They sometimes spawn before entering the door, without ever having to enter the building.
|End of information based on the Wild Wasteland trait.|
Cerulean Robotics appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- xbox360 Picking up the bottles before the star bottle cap may cause it to sink into the desk, becoming impossible to reach even with third person mode.[verified]
- ps3 If you talk to Ralph of Mick and Ralph's and agree upon him making the holotape, it will be the only way to start up FISTO. Even when hacking the Average terminal, you will need the holotape to activate FISTO.[verified]