Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
A tough yet malleable material mainly used as an insulator. It's applications range from crafting bathroom fixtures in settlements to weapon and armor mods, including high-tier power armor.
In addition to junk items, ceramic is also found in common objects in the world of Fallout 4. Salvaging bathtubs, sinks and toilets in settlements is one of the easiest way to accumulate ceramic.
Miscellaneous object (see below)
|Cat remains fo4fh||2||3||0.67|
|Shipment of 25 units||25||0||∞|
|Empty floral bud vase||2||1||2|
|Empty teal vaulted vase||2||3||0.67|
|Empty willow flared vase||2||2||1|
|Floral rounded vase||2||3||0.67|
|Garden gnome fo4fh||2||3||0.67|
|Teal vaulted vase||2||3||0.67|
|Willow bud vase||2||1||2|
|Willow flared vase||2||2||1|
|Willow rounded vase||2||3||0.67|
|Willow vaulted vase||2||3||0.67|
- Most commonly found in restaurants, eateries, and cafeterias throughout the Commonwealth, usually in the form of plates and coffee cups. At least 40 coffee cups can found in Vault 95.
- There are a large amount of vases of varying types located around Wildwood cemetery, and another six inside the lone openable crypt.
- The following merchants all sell shipments of 25 ceramic:
- Myrna and Percy at Diamond City Surplus. Wait a few hours until they change shifts, or enter Myrna's house and go up the stairs to find Percy during the day. Their stock is replenished anywhere from 1-3 in-game days.
- Brother Ogden at the Crater of Atom.
- Shelbie Chase in Nuka-Town market sells 50 units of ceramic fo4nw.
- Katelyn in Nuka-Town market sells 50 units of ceramic fo4nw.
- At Vault 114 kitchen you can find 55 ceramic contained in plates and coffee mugs.