Hide and Seek with Helena is a weekly blog, starting on Thursdays, where everyone can guess where Helena & Erika have been this week.
Welcome again everyone to a new episode of Hide and Seek with Helena!
If there would be any more questions, concerns, problems, worries, remarks and/or suggestions, please leave them in the comments below or on my talk page, I'll be happy to answer them. I wish you the best of luck and a lot of fun in finding where Helena is hanging out this week! Damn it's late
- Please guess only once a day on as many pictures as you like
- Please don't forget to say in your post which picture(s) you are answering
- Thursday(I): Ernesto Locke recognized the Prospector Saloon correctly, winning Moonshine!
- Thursday(II): Ernesto Locke recognized Paradise Falls correctly, winning the Vault 77 jumpsuit!
- Friday(II): An anon recognized GNR Studios correctly, winning Three Dog's glasses!
- Saturday: Ernesto Locke recognized Bitter Springs correctly, winning a Graffiti!
The locations are …
Read more >
Can you believe this started off as a sill print black & white photo of dried roses ?
I am going to search the net for a company that can print this as actual wall paper for my real life house.
- So what do you think ?
- Click on the image for best close up view.
SaintPain→ Here to help." 08:24, October 31, 2014 (UTC)Read more >
This involves Father Elijah Having a bug issue with the forcefields, as the shields are apparantly supposed to retract upon death. here's a workaround for this issue: "Required items: Any kind of landmine, about 5 should suffice but the more the better." To avoid this bug, you will want to take whatever you want from the vault "you'll want to do this, as you won't be able to go back in afterwards unless via console commands on PC" As you exit the vault, spread mines out across the walkway from the vault door to the forcefield. you'll want to this, as there's little to no way to kill elijah after you get through the forcefield. the only other way is by redirecting the turret's firing parameters by hacking into the terminal (Very Hard) inside the vault. Although if you really want to get the in-game achievement, you'll have to use the mines, as the turrets are considered neutral. Once you lay the mines, walk into the forcefield until Father Elijah deactivates the forcefield, providing p… Read more >
Media in category "Blog posts"
This category contains only the following file.
- Super Oh, Baby!.png
Blog articles in category "Blog posts"
The following 200 blog articles are in this category, out of 4,530 total.(previous 200) (next 200)