Just across the way, the Polls are lost at sea ohhh, more loneliness than any man could bear ohhh. Rescue the Poll guy before he falls into despair ohhh.
Disclaimer: The Weekly Saturday Poll is a poll (not a pole!) every Saturday asking the community what they think about the fallout series ranging from skills, guns, music and other paraphernalia. Have a suggestion for the next poll? Tell me on my talk page!
Question #1 I asked What do you reckon was the most important attribute in the original Fallouts? (Up to Tactics)?
- In third place with 11 votes was Luck. 1. Have high Luck 2. ? 3. Find Nuka Cola truck and Profit!!
- In 2nd place with 12 votes is Agility. Lets you pull off more attacks than two duelists in a yu-gi-oh match, why not?
- And in 1st place with 95 votes was Intelligence. What-you gonna do, what-you gonna do when they come for you? Smart cops, smart cops.
Question #2 I asked Are Wanamingos in your opinion, some of the toughest enemies in the entire series?
- In third place with 25 vot…
Read more >
Hide and Seek with Helena is a weekly blog, starting on Thursdays, where everyone can guess where Helena & Erika have been this week.
Welcome again everyone to a new epdisode of Hide and Seek with Helena!
If there would be any more questions, concerns, problems, worries, remarks and/or suggestions, please leave them in the comments below or on my talk page, I'll be happy to answer them. I wish you the best of luck and a lot of fun in finding where Helena is hanging out this week! THE PAINTED COW!!!!
- Please guess only once a day on as many pictures as you like
- Please don't forget to say in your post which picture(s) you are answering
- Thursday(I): Great Mara recognized Northern passage correctly, winning a Compass!
- Thursday(II): Energy X recognized the Super-Duper Mart correctly, winning a First aid box!
- Friday(I): RangerOfTheEast recognized Cassandra's office inHoover Dam correctly, winning a Queen of hearts!
- Friday(II): an anon recognized Greener Pastures Disposal Site correctly, winnin…
Read more >
I wanted to take this time, and make my first blog post, about something completely unexpected. Maps.
Despite already uploading most of both gameworlds to the new Wikia Maps, the reason I'm making this blog, is because I just finished another update to my favorite contribution here. Namely, the Non-Wikia Capital Wasteland and Mojave Wasteland maps that are hosted on my site. The really cool thing is, just recently, those same maps were embedded here on the Fallout 3 and [Vegas] map pages.
Now, originally - the best thing about these particular maps, was that not being hindered by Wikia's size limits, they're significantly larger. But that advantage can only carry it so far. So, over the past couple of weeks, I've been adding more features to address that. Before the latest update, the following features were added.
- Marker tooltips that appear under the marker upon moving the pointer over them
- A collapsible filter menu to hide all, or individual marker types
- Popups that appear when c…
Media in category "Blog posts"
This category contains only the following file.
- Super Oh, Baby!.png
Blog articles in category "Blog posts"
The following 200 blog articles are in this category, out of 4,499 total.(previous 200) (next 200)