Welcome to the Nukapedia News Digest. Once a Jolly Mutant camped by a vat of goo Under the shade of a Harold-Bob tree, and he sang as he watched and waited till his sixth toe grew. You'll come a waltzing Matiltda with me.
In your edition this week (Yes, this WEEK):
- This week's pictures have been selected by the cutest turtle to survive the apocalypse - Nukaturtle
- Lastly the Bethesda Store is having a sale on Tshits, Hoodies and Art].
"Gratz" to the guys at Obsidian for winning IGN's best Xbox 360 Game with Stick of Truth. Here's hoping for another gong for a fallout game real soon...Read more >
Hello everyone. Making a quick blog saying that I'll be back in a year to let stuff cool down. So...yeah...Read more >
Hello everyone, and welcome to the eleventh edition of The All New Weekly Poll Show with your host, Jasper, broadcasting to you LIVE from Boulder City. Thanks for tuning in last week and for all your phone in comments
On to the polls!
Last Week I asked you (with a little help from Leea);
Would you like to see visual customisation for weapons and armour in future?
- In third place with 5 votes you said "No way."
- In second place with 13 votes you said "Maybe only on armour."
- In first place with 94 votes you said "Yeah, the more customisation the better!"
Would you like to be able to mix and mach different pieces of armour, instead of just having one full costume?
- in third place with 12 votes you said "No, it would look
- in joint second place with 19 votes you said "Eh, I don't really care."
- and in first place with 84 votes you said "Yeah, it would give
a cool survivalist feel."
"What player character levels are your favorite?"
- in t…
Read more >
Blog articles in category "Blog posts"
The following 200 blog articles are in this category, out of 4,601 total.(previous 200) (next 200)