Cat's Paw prostitute
|base SPECIAL||5 ST, 6 PE, 6 EN, 6 CH, 4 IN, 6 AG, 5 LK (generic slut 1)|
5 ST, 6 PE, 5 EN, 7 CH, 4 IN, 9 AG, 4 LK (Angela Bishop)
|derived stats||Hit Points: 45/60|
Experience Points: 65/85
Armor Class: 6/27
Action Points: 8/9
Carry Weight: 150 lbs
Melee Damage: 1
Healing rate: 2/1
|prototype id||00000477 (generic slut 1)|
00000398 (Angela Bishop)
The Cat's Paw prostitutes are characters appearing in New Reno in 2241.
Unlike the New Reno prostitutes, the Cat's Paw prostitutes offer "services" in an establishment. Usually tourists who have some cash can spend some time with them.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
Effects of player's actionsEdit
If the Chosen One talks with the prostitutes, the Speech skill can be raised by 3%.
- Some of the prostitutes - those using Mrs Bishop in-game model, possess negative karma (killing them earns positive karma) , where Miss Kitty has positive karma.
- "Yes! You are Columbus, I am America!"
- "Oh, God, that was the beeest. Now get the hell offa me and pay the cashier."
- "You're so rugged, you're like hardened power armor."
- "Yes, yes, you have "monstah balls.""
- "No, I'm NOT going to wear the Mikey Mouse ears."
The Cat's Paw prostitutes only appear in Fallout 2.