Long-stemmed specimen with delicate white flowers. Appears edible. Genome related to the mutated Daucus carota grown on farms. Uncertain of its properties, so recommend caution.”— Senior Scribe Neriah, Botany terminal - The Prydwen
It is a long-stemmed, edible specimen with delicate white flowers that may be related to the mutated carrots grown on farms.
- Nuka-Hearty ingredient in the Fallout 4 add-on Nuka-World.
- Herbal anodyne and herbal antimicrobial at a chemistry station in Survival mode.
- Four can be found to the northwest of Vault 111. These are between the vault and the border of the map.
- Two can be found following the road north or Mass Gravel & Sand east, before reaching a military checkpoint. They are off to the left of the road where there is a break in the railing with tree roots sprawling over the pavement.
- Two behind the crashed Vertibird southwest of the robotics disposal ground.
- Four can be found at Wildwood Cemetery, growing around some of the grave stones.
- fo4fh several can be found around the Nakano residence.
- fo4nw One can be found on the small island in the canals between the Nuka-World parks.
- fo4nw One near the road when you walk straight from the warehouse near the Nuka-World junkyard towards the Hubologist's camp, close to a large tree.
- fo4nw Four can be found halfway between Nuka-World junkyard and The Parlor, at an unmarked camp on the riverbank.