Bug Verification Project
Your heart is back in your body, but some advanced technologies remain: You are more resistant to poison (50%) and robots are only somewhat confused by you (25% less likely to score a critical hit) now. But on the bright side, healing items (chems) are even more effective!”— Fallout: New Vegas description
You gain +50% poison resistance, +50% bonus to healing items and robots have -25% critical chance against you.
- Cazadores are less of a threat with this perk as it becomes rarer to be poisoned by them.
- Compared to the Heartless perk, you gain an additional +25% bonus to healing items at the cost of +25% critical chance from robots against you and +50% poison resistance rather than immunity.
- Grants the full 85% resistance to poison when combined with 8 Endurance, the maximum you can achieve in derived statistics.
- There is a mess up in the description of the perk where it states you are 50% LESS resistant to poisons when the perk actually makes you 50% more resistant.
- Cardiac Arrest shares the same Vault boy image as Heartless.
- pc xbox360 ps3 This perk grants -50% critical chance from enemy robots, rather than the listed -25%. [verified]