|The following is based on Van Buren and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
These generic people work for the water caravans and aren't permanent residents of the town. They tend to be loud and drunk when they're between caravans.
The caravans enter through the caravan staging area to get to the Jericho water plant and refill their barrels, if they are not heading back out through the staging area they are having a rest or generally being loud an drunk.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Poison the water shipments: The Hoover Dam caravan group wants the Prisoner to poison water shipments from Jericho in order to ruin Jericho's credibility so other towns refuse to buy from them.
- The Hands of God, led by Jeremiah Rigdon, have recently attacked and burned three of Jericho's caravans. If Jeremiah cannot be convinced to lay off the caravans, he will have to be killed to prevent things getting worse for everyone.
- Marianne is selling drugs stolen form Anson to the caravaneers passing though Jericho.
- ↑ Jericho design document/1 - Caravaneers
- ↑ Jericho design document/1 - Jericho Town
- ↑ Jericho design document/2 - Poison the water shipments
- ↑ Jericho design document/2 - Kill Jeremiah
- ↑ Jericho design document/1 - Marianne