The interior is a spacious place, with two Corvegas on display. A small administrative section is in the back, and a small repair bay is built on a raised section in the left side of the room.
- There is a copy of U.S. Army: 30 Handy Flamethrower Recipes in the garage area. If you open the main door to the dealership look to your left, and climb up the embankment by jumping on the car or the shelves to the right.
- It is possible for a single Enclave soldier to spawn near the water tower before The Waters of Life is completed.
- A Talon Company or Regulator squad may ambush you from nearby, if you have Good or Evil Karma.
- There is a Red Rocket to the left of the building (or the right, if facing he entrance) which is a random encounter location.
- In front of the dealership is a possible encounter of a three-way battle between the Enclave, Talon Company and the Brotherhood of Steel. If all the combatants are killed, this may become a recurring encounter as they may respawn every three in-game days.