The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
- Talk to Shank
- Go to the location
- Kill every settler and minuteman
- Open the workshop
- Build your raider signal flag
Speak to Shank and choose the settlement that you want to convert into a raider outpost. Go to the location and kill every settler that lives in the settlement and kill all of the Minutemen protecting the settlement. After this you will want to open up the workshop and build your gang's signal flag.
- Killing all of the Minutemen in the settlement will not make every minuteman hostile toward you.
- Raider gangs will start to like you more if you give them more settlements.
- Shank cannot send you to a settlement that has a companion in it.
- Some settlements with quest important characters cannot be turned into a raider outpost.