The Adventures of Captain Cosmos was a science fiction television program and comic book by Hubris Comics. The television program aired on Thursdays at 8:00 P.M. EST in the Capital area prior to the Great War.
- The Adventures of Captain Cosmos also featured his sidekick, Jangles the Moon Monkey.
- In select boxes of Sugar Bombs, there was a free Captain Cosmos decoder ring.
- In Mothership Zeta, Sally mentions that the command bridge looks exactly like that of the one in Captain Cosmos.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The show aired at 8:00 p.m. on Thursdays (a reference to the original series of Star Trek, which aired in the same time-slot during its first two seasons).
- On the Hubris Comics receptionist terminal, under the 'release schedule' section, it says that the comic 'Captain Cosmos: Truth, justice and the Space-American way' is due for release in June. This is a reference to Superman's famous catchphrase; "Truth, justice, and the American way."
- The inclusion of the monkey, while a reference to the wacky plot lines of 50's TV, is most likely a homage to the first monkeys in space (Albert and Albert II).