Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In the basement of the shack is a Nuka-Cola vending machine, two Sunset Sarsaparilla vending machines, and many full and empty bottles of Nuka-Cola and Sunset Sarsaparilla. There are also many ammunition boxes. There is a table in front of the vending machines which contains a number of counterfeit bottle caps. This location can be used as player character housing as it has a bed and many storage containers.
- Tales of a Junktown Jerky Vendor - Found in the separate room of the basement at the foot of the bed on a pile of suitcases.
- Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle cap x3 - Located on the tables with empty soda bottles in the cellar.
- Counterfeit bottle cap x18 - In the cellar on the top of a table full of empty soda bottles.
The shack's entrance to the underground counterfeiting facility is actually on the wrong side of the room, likely due to a placement error when making the game. It would have been much more logical to make the staircase into the counterfeiting facility into the cliff next to it, but it is not that way. Instead, it is on the side of the shack with flat ground, and outside the outline of a down staircase is not visible.
The cap counterfeiting shack appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- ps3 pc The Courier can cross through the closed door without opening it. There is nothing inside, as if the Mojave continues inside the shack, although the Courier colides with the invisible walls. Coming a little later with fast travel seems to turn things normal again and allow entrance into to the shack.[verified]
- xbox360 Some items will disappear when dropped inside the cellar. Also, when some items are dropped in the cellar they will disappear to the bottom or top of the stairs.[verified]