The Camp McCarran supply shack is a shack inside Camp McCarran in the Mojave Wasteland in 2281. To get to the shack from the central Camp McCarran field where all the tents are pitched, first enter the terminal building, then climb the escalators to the second floor, and proceed down the hallway marked "Concourse" to the sets of doors. Go through the doors into the Concourse, then bear left down a ramp to the nondescript door that is the entrance to the supply shack. Daniel Contreras does his shady business there.
It's a basic shack, with a ramp leading up to the second floor which leads directly to the airport terminal building.
- The ground floor mainly consist of some large crates against the wall, along with some shelves and lockers. The middle section is mostly empty. The second floor, accessible by stairs, has a computer terminal and a bed.
- There is an exit door behind Daniel Contreras, this makes for a quicker fast-travel exit from the area than retracing your steps through the concourse.
- Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle cap - Can be purchased from Contreras or stolen from the first crate on the rack near him.
- McCarran arms request - Given by Contreras or downloaded from the NCR supply database terminal.
- Outside of the shack, there is a ramp leading to an inaccessible door, however, it is accessible from the inside.
The Camp McCarran supply shack appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- ps3 xbox360 The door is partially faulty and you may need to look to the left or right angle of the door to be able to enter.[verified]
- pc xbox360 The corner closest to the Reloading Bench is bugged, and can be walked into slightly, letting you look into The Void.[verified]