Formerly a gambling location, it is now used for rest and relaxation of the NCR troopers.
- Two sections are long doorways to the terminal building and supply shack.
- One section has beds/lockers for the troopers.
- One section has dining facilities. Food and drinks are served by Cpl. William Farber.
- One section is for relaxation and has a billiards table and a lot of slots (which don't work).
- Corporal White's journal - holotape, can be found in Corporal White's locker.
- 29 forks and 25 dinner plates, the highest amount in a single section in Fallout: New Vegas.
The Camp McCarran concourse appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.