The camera is a twin-lens reflex camera with a fixed focus. Exposure time is controlled by a shutter arm. Illumination is provided by a flash bulb held in a flash holder.
- Codac R9000 - a weaponized version of the Codac R9000 appears in Fallout: New Vegas. It is given to the player character by Michael Angelo to complete the quest Classic Inspiration. Despite using "ammunition", this camera deals no damage and is purely for taking photos.
|Closest map marker||Quantity||Description|
|Point Lookout (add-on) Coastal Grotto||1||On the table in Plik's room.|
|Dukov's Place||1||On the counter in the raider's camp.|
|Evergreen Mills bazaar||5||Inside the building.|
|Fort Constantine||2||Behind a locked door in the Bomb Storage building.|
|Franklin Metro utility||1||On a table next to a first aid box. After going to the irradiated tunnel in which the Burnmaster lies, turn around and follow the above path. It'll be in the first chamber on the right.|
|Greener Pastures Disposal Site||1||Inside the office building.|
|Point Lookout (add-on) Kenny's Cave||1||Set up as shooting target.|
|National Guard Depot||1||Once inside the armory, use the Bunker Access Terminal to access to bunker, it will be inside on the right hand side on the ground before getting to the Experimental MIRV.|
|Tenpenny Tower||1||In Herbert Dashwood's room on a filing cabinet near the terminal.|
|Vault 106||1||Downstairs in the Vault 106 living quarters in the second room on your right when facing the Overseer's Office. It will be directly in front of you on the shelf.|
|Warrington station||2||On a filing cabinet near the Metro access & generator exit.|
Fallout: New VegasEdit
- 4 in the Gomorrah suites
- 4 in the REPCONN test site's basement and 4 in the facility
- 4 in the Bison Steve Hotel
- 1 in the shack at the Southern Nevada Wind Farm
- 1 inside Harper's shack
- Broken Steel Getting Ready for Prime Time
- Artwork for the city of Necropolis shows a Codac R9000 camera was used to take a picture of the city.
- Point Lookout (add-on) Kenny's Cave is a constant source of cameras, as Kenny always has one set up for him to shoot at as a target.
- Jonas Palmer owned a working camera. He takes a photograph of the Lone Wanderer and James in Vault 101 on the Lone Wanderer's tenth birthday.
- Old World Blues (add-on) Cameras can be given to the Toaster and converted to three microfusion cells and five energy cells.