Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
When the player character is in a certain proximity, they will receive the military radio broadcast (AF95) in which Scribe Haylen asks for assistance from anybody who can help. The quest Fire Support then starts and the station's location will be marked on the map.
Upon arriving the player character will discover that the station is under heavy attack from a large horde of feral ghouls and can then assist the soldiers in stopping said horde. Once the attack is over the player character can talk to Paladin Danse, if they agree to help him the quest Call to Arms is started and the station will be accessible. Upon entering one will find out that the station is mostly in ruins. After the Prydwen arrives, the station receives reinforcements and will be refitted into an official outpost. It is the largest BoS-outpost in the Commonwealth apart from the Boston Airport where the Prydwen is stationed.
Upon entering there is a small lobby area with a couple of small rooms breaking off: one is an office area off to the left with no working terminals and minimal loot, off from that is a small bathroom to the left from the entrance and the chief's office off to the left as well, heading right will bring the player character to a corridor with a cell block immediately to the right, heading into the cell block and going to the back will reveal a small janitor's closet with minimal loot, straight on from the corridor door will bring to interview/interrogation room, to the left from there will be the watching area to the interrogation room, heading down the stairs will bring the Sole Survivor to the Motor Pool.
When first entering the building there will be a lot of debris with most of the furniture and equipment not set up yet. With each completed quest from Paladin Danse the station will get progressively cleaner and functional as a forward base. After the arrival of the Prydwen and reinforcements at the station the building will be fully operational as the main outpost in the Commonwealth for the Brotherhood.
- Guns and Bullets issue #6 (+5% ballistic weapon critical damage) - Inside the locked safe (expert) in the chief's office, eastern corner (available after arrival of BoS reinforcements). If the player character has looted this safe before the BoS reinforcements arrive, the safe will be locked and filled again as though it had never been looted. One can also hack the recon data terminal (advanced) on the desk in the same room to unlock the safe.
- Operation Winter's End - In the evidence room (the one with the light hanging on one chain). On the metal shelves with all the boxes, second shelf up closest to the filing cabinets.
- Scribe Haylen's personal log - Travel through the hole in the northern corner of the main entrance room and it will be sitting on a small round table to the right.
- Cambridge Police Station key - On Paladin Danse, if the player character kills him before he enters the station after the fight with the ghouls.
- Cambridge Police Station safe key - Taken from Scribe Haylen's corpse during Precipice of War.
It is possible to gain access to the interior of the police station prior to completing the "Assist the Soldiers" segment of the quest Fire Support by ordering a companion to "Inspect" the garage door control while viewing it through the broken window on the Southeast wall of the garage.
The Cambridge Police Station appears only in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenesEdit
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
Operating the Gladius personnel terminal allows the Sole Survivor to view Paladin Danse's reports. Report 072287-5 refers to grid reference A113. A113 (pronounced A1-13) was the classroom number used by character animation students at the California Institute of the Arts. Many of its alumni (including Pixar staff) have used the number in their professional works. It is said to appear in some way, shape, or form in every Pixar film.
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|