Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Traveling with ED-E has given you a chance to bond with him, unlocking five ranks of potential bonuses.”— In-game description
The Camarader-E perk has five levels and each circuit board you collect towards the completion of the ED-Ecated quest gives ED-E a bonus upgrade. There are a total of five eyebot upgrade circuit boards in destroyed eyebots found throughout The Divide. Each rank of this perk has a different effect; while ED-E is in your party, you both gain:
- Rank 1 - Weapon condition bonus (daily 25% weapon condition repair dialogue option).
- Rank 2 - Energy/microfusion cell manufacture (daily dialogue option, receive 20 of the chosen type)
- Rank 3 - Increased DT (+2 DT for both player and ED-E)
- Rank 4 - Damage Bonus (+5 beam weapon damage for both player and ED-E, affects the same weapons as Laser Commander)
- Rank 5 - V.A.T.S. Attack Bonus (+5% V.A.T.S Targeting for both player and ED-E)
The player is also able to pass Repair and Explosives checks with ED-E, one each at 35 and a second at 65. The 35 Repair check improves ED-E's repair function, allowing it to restore a weapon by 35% condition, and the 65 Repair check allows it to manufacture 35 energy ammo a day instead of 20. The two Explosives check enable ED-E to produce 35 flamer fuel or three satchel charges a day as alternatives to energy ammo production. Passing the repair check to manufacture more energy ammo does not affect the amount of flamer fuel or satchel charges ED-E can produce.
- Hopeville missile silo bunker - lying in the middle of the hallway behind the door to the left of the entrance.
- Hopeville Missile Base Headquarters - underneath a desk in an office area to the left of the entrance.
- Ashton silo control station - First level of the silo, behind large door opened by a hard terminal.
- The Divide - Just Southeast of the entrance to the Cave of the Abaddon there should be a nuke to blow up. Once it's destroyed go to the blast site (past the blue old world flag) to find a sparking eyebot.
- Municipal Sewers - Accessed from the Third Street Municipal Building via sewer style entrance. On the left as you enter.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The name of this perk is a play on the word "camaraderie", defined as the close friendship in a group of friends or teammates, namely between the Courier and ED-E. []
pc xbox360 ps3 After you rescue ED-E, it may have more hit points than before but could lose the DT bonus. [verified]