Traveling with ED-E has given you a chance to bond with him, unlocking five ranks of potential bonuses.”— In-game description
The Camarader-E perk has five levels and each circuit board you collect towards the completion of the ED-Ecated quest gives ED-E a bonus upgrade. There are a total of five eyebot upgrade circuit boards in destroyed eyebots found throughout The Divide. Each rank of this perk has a different effect; while ED-E is in your party, you both gain:
- Rank 1 - Weapon condition bonus (daily 25% weapon condition repair dialogue option).
- Rank 2 - Energy/microfusion cell manufacture (daily dialogue option, receive 20 of the chosen type)
- Rank 3 - Increased DT (+2 DT for both player and ED-E)
- Rank 4 - Damage Bonus (+5 beam weapon damage for both player and ED-E, affects the same weapons as Laser Commander)
- Rank 5 - V.A.T.S. Attack Bonus (+5% V.A.T.S Targeting for both player and ED-E)
The player is also able to pass Repair and Explosives checks with ED-E, one each at 35 and a second at 65. The 35 Repair check improves ED-E's repair function, allowing it to restore a weapon by 35% condition, and the 65 Repair check allows it to manufacture 35 energy ammo a day instead of 20. The two Explosives check enable ED-E to produce 35 flamer fuel or three satchel charges a day as alternatives to energy ammo production. Passing the repair check to manufacture more energy ammo does not affect the amount of flamer fuel or satchel charges ED-E can produce.
- Hopeville missile silo bunker - lying in the middle of the hallway behind the door to the left of the entrance.
- Hopeville Missile Base Headquarters - underneath a desk in an office area to the left of the entrance.
- Ashton silo control station - First level of the silo, behind large door opened by a hard terminal.
- The Divide - Just Southeast of the entrance to the Cave of the Abaddon there should be a nuke to blow up. Once it's destroyed go to the blast site (past the blue old world flag) to find a sparking eyebot.
- Municipal sewers - Accessed from the Third Street Municipal Building via sewer style entrance. On the left as you enter.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The name of this perk is a play on the word "camaraderie", defined as the close friendship in a group of friends or teammates, namely between the Courier and ED-E. []
pc xbox360 ps3 After you rescue ED-E, it may have more hit points than before but could lose the DT bonus. [verified]