Fallout: New Vegas locations project
California Sunset Drive-in
The California Sunset Drive-in is a drive-in movie theater south-west of Primm.
The area is simply an abandoned drive-in with a few cars and trash cans, with the blank movie screen at the forefront. A few bark scorpions, radscorpions and the occasional feral ghoul may be here as well.
- Two Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle caps can be found opposite the giant screen, next to a small decaying building. They are on the ground next to some empty Sunset Sarsaparilla bottles. One should be careful, or one of the bottle caps may fall through the ground with the two bottles also being stuck in the ground.
- North of here is a teddy bear, in the playground on top of the slide.
- In the playground area overlooking the drive-in, there's a campfire with a copy of Lad's Life beside it and a copy of True Police Stories laying on top of one of the picnic tables.
- Northwest of the drive, halfway to the canyon wreckage, there is an overturned truck with explosives crates containing various amounts of frag grenades.
- West-southwest of this location, there is a small camp with a campfire fueled by a destroyed motorcycle.
- The motorcycle camp is actually a scripted event. The red safety cone covers a frag mine, and a coyote is scripted to walk down the hill to the right (north) and enter the camp, blowing up and scattering the items.
- Inside the drive-in are a numerous amount of (bent) tin cans. 3 are lined up on a car, but when the Courier tries to shoot them, they will not fall. It appears the car and the tin cans have glitched together, making the cans invincible against bullets. However, the tin cans are still available for picking up.
The California Sunset Drive-in appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.