Expression error: Unexpected < operator.
Caesar's tent is a location in the Mojave Wasteland. It is centered roughly at the top of the mound, The Fort is built on, it is the battle line home of Caesar.
Caesar's tent is in fact four tents facing into an open air throne room:
- The entrance is a small area that acts like a check-point for the main room. In this area are 1-2 Praetorian guard members and Legion mongrels.
- To the left and right are a war room or command center for the Legion, containing several tables strewn with maps, clipboards, and books.
- Caesar's throne room is the largest tent section and it is the central hub with more guards.
- The forth area is accessed by an opening behind the throne, and contains Caesar's bed, an Auto-Doc Mark III, and a locked footlocker (see Notable Loot section for details).
The tent always contains two Legion mongrels, four Praetorian guards armed with ballistic fists, and Caesar himself. The other occupants depend on choices made by the player earlier in the game. Possible occupants include Lucius, Vulpes Inculta, and Benny (bound).
- 2000 caps in a Very Hard locked case
- Legion slave ledger, for the quest Oh My Papa, on the right side of the left wing of Caesar's tent, next to some metal shelves.
- In case of death of Caesar, his throne and bed becomes property of the Courier.
Caesar's tent appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.