Caesar's Legion safehouse
The safehouse's interior
The safehouse is used by members of the Legion operating west of the Colorado river. It is maintained by Atticus, who can be found there every 3 1/2 in-game days.
The key to the house is held by Lucius at the Fort, and can only be obtained from him. When speaking to him, he will offer it if the player has a "Liked" or higher reputation with the Legion. He does not carry the key in his inventory, and so cannot be killed or pickpocketed for it.
Outside, there is a campfire. Inside, the house consists of two large rooms connected by stairs. The room downstairs has two cabinets and three footlockers, all of which can be safely used for storage. One wall of this room is lined by marked shelves. There are three beds here, all of which count as owned by the player and confer the full benefits of well rested sleep. There is also a radio tuned to Radio New Vegas, and a water fountain providing clean water.
On each of the three beds, there are sets of Legion armor. One of the beds has Legion centurion armor placed on it, in poor condition, so that a player can receive a centurion's armor without killing a Legion member or Silus.
- Legion centurion armor, Centurion helmet and a chainsaw on the left bed.
- Legion Vexillarius armor, Vexillarius helmet, and a sniper rifle on the middle bed.
- Lucky shades, Legion Praetorian armor and a displacer glove on the right bed.
- Atticus appears every 3 1/2 days (84 hours), each time offering the player a choice of one of the following items:
- Should the player develop a negative reputation with the Legion after the safehouse key is obtained, Atticus will still offer items if Legion armor is worn as a disguise when speaking to him.
Caesar's Legion safehouse appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- pc xbox360 When you drop items in front of the lockers downstairs they appear next to the coffee table upstairs.[verified]
- ps3 Deleting the latest patch and re-installing it again will cause all of the items inside the safehouse to respawn, including the Lucky Shades.[verified]
- ps3 Lucius may never give you the key to the safehouse.[verified]
- xbox360 pc Atticus won't leave the safehouse unless you are present, and will leave immediately when you return, but even if you manage to speak to him before he reaches the door, the dialogue option to get supplies won't be available, no matter how much time has passed since you last used it. [verified]
- xbox360 Glowing ones may occasionally spawn inside of the safehouse; attacking the player and potentially killing Veteran Atticus.[verified]