You must enter Caesar's tent alone. Anyone else must remain outside.”— Unnamed praetorian guard outside the tent
Caesar's tent is in fact four tents facing into an open air throne room:
- The entrance is a small area that acts like a checkpoint for the main room. In this area are 1-2 praetorian guard members and Legion mongrels.
- To the left and right are a war room or command center for the Legion, containing several tables strewn with maps, clipboards, and books.
- Caesar's throne room is the largest tent section and it is the central hub with more guards.
- The fourth area is accessed by an opening behind the throne, and contains Caesar's bed, an Auto-Doc Mark III, and a locked footlocker (see notable loot section for details).
The tent always contains two Legion mongrels, four praetorian guards armed with ballistic fists, and Caesar himself. The other occupants depend on choices made by the Courier earlier in the game. Possible occupants include Lucius, Vulpes Inculta, and Benny (bound).
- 2000 caps and a T-45d power helmet in a Very Hard locked footlocker (100 Lockpick)
- Legion slave ledger, for the quest Oh My Papa, on the right side of the left wing of Caesar's tent, next to some metal shelves and scrap metal.
If Caesar dies, his throne and bed become property of the Courier.
Caesar's tent appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.