Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Possibly one of the cleanest locations in the entire Commonwealth -- barring the Institute -- the Cabot House's fresh, clean look resonates with its occupants. Inside there are four floors. In the basement is the kitchen along with Edward Deegan's bedroom. On the ground floor is a large living-room with the dining room in the back. On the second floor is Cabot's laboratory, from the laboratory one can continue to the third and fourth floors which consist of various bedrooms.
- Zeta gun - On the table next to a microscope in Cabot's lab.
- Massachusetts Surgical Journal issue #9 (+2% damage dealt to limbs) - In one of the third-floor bedrooms, which are unlocked after the quest The Secret of Cabot House begins.
- Lorenzo Cabot's journal - On a desk next to the surgical journal in the upstairs bedroom.
- Fat Man - In the basement bedroom.
- Mini nuke - On the dresser, in the basement bedroom.
- Emogene Cabot's password - Held by Emogene Cabot, gives access to the terminal.
- All the loot in the house respawns relatively quickly. This includes the Fat Man and the mini nuke in the basement, the Zeta gun upstairs and both the crates located in the basement and on the third floor.
- Depending on the actions taken in The Secret of Cabot House ownership of the house may fall under the ownership of Lorenzo - with most of the family killed. The only one who can be spared is Edward Deegan, though this is optional.
The Cabot House appears only in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenesEdit
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
- Given the Cabot House quest line's similarity to the works of H.P. Lovecraft, the name may be derived from a story written by Lovecraft and his contemporary Hazel Heald known as Out of the Aeons, which is about events surrounding a mummy in the fictional Cabot Museum of Archaeology in Boston. Like Cabot House, the Museum is located in the Beacon Hill neighborhood, used to be a "former private mansion with an added wing in the rear", and is located in roughly the same area.
- It may also be based off of the Nichols House Museum, which preserves the lifestyle of the Victorian elite, much like how the Cabots are unageing, and have lived since the 1800s.
- The Cabots in real life came to Beverly MA in the 1700s and became one of the first families among the Boston Brahmins. Many business leaders and politicians come from them, including Ambassador John Moor Cabot. A famous toast about Boston goes: "And this is good old Boston,/ The home of the bean and the cod,/ Where the Lowells talk only to Cabots,/ And the Cabots talk only to God./"
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|