I'm not supposed to talk to strangers.”
A trusting and honest young girl, C.J. is one of the happiest kids you'll find in the Wasteland. She's been raised by two loving parents and lives a great life in Rivet City. She spends her time hanging out on the flight deck or exploring the aircraft carrier with her best friend, James Hargrave. A year younger than C.J., James picks on her mercilessly. Nevertheless, she continues to forgive him for his teasing and the two remain best friends.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
The Runaways: If the Lone Wanderer engages James Hargrave in conversation and brings up the issue about his alcoholic mother, he gets angry. This leads to an option to goad him and C.J. into running away from home.
Effects of player's actionsEdit
- "I'm not supposed to talk to strangers."
- "You're just mean! I hope your Mom and Dad die!"
- "It's a boat. A really big boat."
C.J. Young appears only in Fallout 3.
- pc You may run into her outside of Rivet City by herself before ever entering Rivet City. She will only say "I'm not supposed to talk to strangers". [verified]
- pc Even after you've returned the children, their parents still seem to think they're missing, when in reality they may be standing in the same room. [verified]