Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Burnt magazines are miscellaneous items in Fallout 4. They can be found throughout much of the Commonwealth, in dense areas of buildings, as well as inside many buildings. There are three different variations: Trade, Lifestyle, and Fashion.
They are pre-War magazines that appear to have suffered extensive damage through either heat from the initial nuclear bomb strike or fires thereafter, from water-damage and from exposure to the elements. Each variant has many of the same characteristics, but do have differences form one-another. They are lighter in color then burnt comics. The magazines are not used for anything, but can be sold to a merchant. They have a weight of 0 and a value of 1 cap.
The burnt trade magazine has center damage to right side. with a top right piece missing, water damage on the top areas and some in the center. The magazine has some middle pages slightly askew to the right from the rest. The back of the magazine appears to have somewhat less damage, and appears lighter in color than the front. The top and right corner appears to have water damage, and tearing at the bottom and top left.
The burnt lifestyle magazine has heavy damage to the right side with water damage in the center. There are a few noticeable holes on the right side close to the heavily damaged area. The middle pages are torn to the right, one to the top, and one to the bottom. The Back has a lighter color like the other two, but it is missing most of the top of the page with some still left on the right side. As well as a small hole on the bottom.
The burnt fashion magazine has extensive water damage to the front. The bottom left corner is missing, with a small hole in the center near the bottom of the magazine. The magazine has discoloration from the top to bottom due to the water, and fire damage. The middle page is almost torn out with it pointing out the top of the magazine. The back of the Magazine is the most damaged of the three. Missing most of the top and left side. What is remaining has holes and water or fire damage. There is a lightly colored strip that runs from top to bottom near the spine of the magazine. It looks like it may have been tape the was covering the area, which may have protected the area, or is tape holding the back page the magazine.
- All three types of the burnt magazine(s) can be found on a table in the Boylston Club, and one in the Old Corner bookstore.
- The lifestyle and the trade magazine are found on top of the filing cabinet near Picket Fences issue #5 at the Weston water treatment plant.
- The lifestyle and trade magazine are on a shelf in the Boston Public Library, in a room that overlooks the courtyard.
- The trade magazine can be found at the Boxing Gym. Other areas include Sanctuary Hills in the root cellar on the bed, and in the Cambridge Polymer Labs on the second level in the office.
- All three types of the burnt magazine(s) can be found in College Square. Mainly in the small booth facing west from College Square Station entrance, same place that the Racetrack advertisement. Also in a small store northeast of the entrance to the station.
- A burnt lifestyle magazine and burnt fashion magazine can be found in Super Duper Mart on shelves.
- Unlike perk magazines, they can not be displayed on magazine racks.