This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
Kid in a Fridge - the Sole Survivor encounters Bullet who offers to buy Billy. If the Sole Survivor declines the offer (or reaches the Peabody house before encountering Bullet) and delivers the child to his parents, Bullet will come to the house with three additional Gunners and demand to be sold/given the child and his parents. Refusing to comply results in Bullet and his backup turning hostile and attacking.
Gunner guard outfit
- After completing Kid in a Fridge, if the Sole Survivor chose to lie to Bullet and tell him that the ghouls are not in the house, you can find him on top of an unmarked dam just west of Walden Pond, and to the northeast of Sunshine Tidings co-op. He will not be hostile until you talk to him or his accompanying raiders. He can also be found just southeast of the Peabody house but will only become hostile if attacked.
- There's also a chance that after passing the speech check Bullet will appear just north of Fiddler's Green Trailer Estates with the accompanying raiders. He is found following a nearby road north, standing on a small bridge crossing a small pond.
- If you persuaded Bullet that the family wasn't there and resolve it by lying, and you don't seek Bullet out, he will become a random encounter with the raiders and will try to find and kill you. When a raider is spoken to, he'll say "Bullet's been lookin for you!", and then they'll start attacking.
- Even if the player killed Bullet, a random non-hostile raider can sometimes be seen across the Commonwealth who will say to the player "You're the one Bullet's looking for." or "Remember Bullet? I do!" before turning hostile. There is a rarer chance they might say, "Bullet was my best friend, Asshole!" This is always a legendary raider.
- If you kill Bullet right after the first time you meet him, the second encounter with him and three Gunners does not occur. However, the family thanks you as if you confronted and defeated them anyway.
Bullet appears only in Fallout 4.
pc Sometimes Bullet does not appear at all. You may resolve this by sending your companions away, then fast travel to somewhere near (University Point) to run the script. PC users can circumvent the problem by teleporting him using this console command 00028db8.moveto player[verified]