| ||For the Buffout that appears in the Fallout series, see Buffout.|
Buffout is a powerful steroid that gained popularity with athletes before the Great War. It grants temporary bonuses to Strength, Endurance and maximum Health.”— Loading screen hint
The addiction effects are -1 STR and -1 END once Buffout has worn off. It appears as a small brown jar with a white lid, presumably holding pills of Buffout inside of it.
- Seven in the Boxing gym
- Six in Vault 95
- Six inside the Yangtze
- Six in D.B. Technical High School
- Six around the Coast Guard Pier
- Five inside BADTFL regional office
- Five in the Prydwen's Main Deck
- Four at Milton General Hospital
- In Diamond City, next to Solomon
- At the E3 showcase, it is in the Sole Survivor's inventory when they obtained their Pip-Boy.
- It is the only major chem that cannot be made at a chemistry station.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.