| ||For an overview of bubblegum in the Fallout series of games, see Bubblegum.|
Bubblegum is a food item found in Fallout 3.
Bubblegum is a consumable that is found in small yellow boxes, with the product name clearly shown against a blue background.
- One pack can be found lying on a shelf in the yao guai tunnels. The area is reached by taking the eastern path at the first intersection.
- Some bubblegum comes with the Megaton House and the Tenpenny Suite after purchasing the pre-War theme.
- Three packs can be stolen from the shelves in Lydia Montenegro's shop in Tenpenny Tower.
- Another two packs are on the shelves in Craterside Supply.
- One pack can be found on a shelf in the Citadel A ring.
- One pack can be stolen from a shelf in Lucy West's house.
- You can pickpocket C.J. Young in Rivet City who has 1 bubblegum in her inventory.
- James Hargrave in Rivet City has a glitched bubblegum when you pickpocket him, you have to take it several times before you get it from his inventory.
- One pack can be found in Old Olney S. Wilson Building on the very bottom floor in the southeastern corner (Broken Steel).
- The Pitt (add-on) In a wooden box in the Sacred Bog of Point Lookout.
- One pack can be found in a lean-to underneath the southernmost bridge, on the east riverbed. Follow the river south from Dukov's Place - past the raider "fort" - to reach the bridge.
- Tulip in Underworld sells one.
- Mothership Zeta (add-on) One pack can be found in the moving garbage box on the Maintenance Level that dumps you out into the waste disposal.
- One pack can be found in the storeroom of the Temple of the Union. It's on a shelf to the right when you enter.
- One pack can be found in the Jury Street Metro Station, on a picnic table near the workbench.
- One pack can be found in the main room of the Drainage Chamber. Take the manhole from Jury Street Metro Station to get there.