Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Robbed" is such an ugly word. It's more like I took care of a payroll problem for him. Also, I might have... umm... sort of... plowed his daughter. A little.”
Bruce was a singer at the Shark Club in New Reno, whom the Courier witnessed singing a few years back. Mr. Bishop owed him some money, and Bruce decided that he could take the caps by robbing Mr. Bishop's bank, so that the busy Mr. Bishop wouldn't have to worry about it. He also said he had sex with Bishop's daughter before he left, but "only a little". He is now hiding out at Novac from Mr. Bishop's thugs, most likely for retribution for having sex with his daughter and stealing lots of his caps.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Talent Pool: Tommy Torini is looking for a new singer. The player character can inform Bruce about a job opportunity for him at The Aces, the theater in The Tops.
- There is a poster of the Washington D.C. Museum of Technology in his motel room.
- Bruce's dialog is a reference to one of the possible ending scenarios from Fallout 2, achieved when The Chosen One (male) sleeps with the wife or daughter of the boss of the Bishop family in New Reno.
- "Ahhh! Please don't kill me, I swear I'll have - wait. You... you don't work for Mr. Bishop, do you?"
- "Really? The Tops, huh? Well, it's no Shark Club, but I hear security on the Strip is real tight. Even Mr. Bishop wouldn't hit a joint like that. I'll check it out. Thanks!"
- ""Robbed" is such an ugly word. It's more like I took care of a payroll problem for him. Also, I might have... umm... sort of... plowed his daughter. A little."
Bruce Isaac appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
Behind the scenesEdit
Bruce Isaac was written by Travis Stout.