| ||For Guldo's warriors in Coldwater, see Guldo's thief.|
|The following is based on Fallout Tactics and some details might contradict canon.|
These soldiers are sent by the Brotherhood of Steel to complete a task. However, some of them failed and have died, while others have performed guard duty in the bunkers.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
The soldiers inside the bunker will greet the player character and make comments on the new recruits through the regions (tribals, ghouls, etc.).
Rusty old monkey wrench
30-33 9mm ball
|Frag grenade x2
Neostead Combat SG
9mm JHP x60
12 ga. shotgun shell x40
12 gauge flechette x20
T45LE mine x2
T45SE mine x4
|Power armor||Rusty old monkey wrench
80-120 5.56mm x120
- "Do you think he'll trade that bracelet for something shiny?"
- "I hope that is not a big toe on the floor."
- "Maybe, you'll think of me..."
- "Try a can opener against the robots."
- "Quite the track record, Brother. Most impressive."
These Brotherhood soldiers appear in Fallout Tactics.