| ||For a overview of currency in all Fallout games, see Currency.|
|The following is based on Fallout Tactics and some details might contradict canon.|
Brotherhood scrip is a currency in Fallout Tactics.
Brotherhood scrip is a currency used only by the Brotherhood of Steel for trade within the Brotherhood. Brotherhood traders accept only this currency with the exception of some outsider traders that are present in most bases and accept ring pulls.
Brotherhood scrips and ring pulls are worth the same amount.
- If one of the basic skills of the Warrior is a Gambling, $500 are included in the starting equipment;
- Quartermasters are the source of an unlimited number of scrips.
- Bunker mechanis have airly large amounts:
- Rookie Tiduk during the second meeting with him in the Bunker Gamma has $2800.
- Rookie Shauri during the second meeting with her in the Bunker Gamma has $1,100.
- Novice Persie during their first meeting with him in the Bunker Delta has up to $750.
Wastelanders don't accept Brotherhood scrips as a payment method.